Saturday 10 January 2015

Another Petition for you

I am quoting here verbatim the words of a lifetime resident of Birmingham:
When I first read this I couldn't believe what I had read & had a second look. Birmingham Council have built an incredible library that we could be proud of nationally.  Now I'm afraid I don't think I am proud of it. The Council not only want to reduce the opening hours of this "amazing library" but want to remove the staff responsible for the photographic collection, so it will not be catalogued or made available to the public.
If we had kept the old library they would have afforded such a facility - I don't want the old library back - I want better facilities in this "better" library!! If you do too, then sign this petition - it might help but at least it's better than doing nothing about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be removed if considered inappropriate